We, at National Property Inspections of the Hill Country, provide professional and reliable commercial inspection services to businesses across the area. Whether you are purchasing a commercial building, selling one or just want to ensure everything is in proper working order, a commercial inspection is what will help ease your stress! A commercial inspection validates for you that your commercial building is safe, secure and structurally sound. We can also help confirm that the infrastructure of the property or building will suit your needs.
We have helped many potential commercial property owners and those entering leases make informed decisions on the basis of our inspections.
The commercial inspection is done by an experienced and trained inspector, so you can be assured that you will get every piece of information that is needed to make an informed decision. We are insured and InterNACHI certified. We conduct a meticulous inspection of your house and dig deep into everything that we inspect.
Key Components That We Inspect:
The commercial inspection would be a non-invasive, visual examination of the accessible areas of the commercial property. Here is what we inspect –
- Foundation & Soundness of structure
- Plumbing system
- Electric system
- Roof, Attic & Ceilings
- Heating & Air conditioning system
- Venting, fireplaces / chimneys
- Bathrooms, hot water heater
- Some Built in-appliances
- Floors & Walls
- Low-E windows
- Infrared thermal imaging is available
- We also check for signs of abnormal or harmful water penetration into the building as well as signs of abnormal or harmful condensation on building components