At National Property Inspections of the Hill Country, we understand that buying a large property is a big investment. And we do this by providing you with all facts and information that you would need to make an informed decision. Our familiarity with older homes, barns, wells and other such structures helps us give you a useful report before signing on the dotted line!
Farm and Ranch Inspection By Experienced Inspectors
All inspectors at National Property Inspections are licensed and insured. The Farm and Ranch Inspection is done by an experienced and knowledgeable inspector who is familiar with rural properties and specialized features commonly found in these types of properties, such as private water well systems, barns and outbuildings. You can be assured that you will get every piece of information that is needed to make an informed decision.
Key Components That We Inspect
We thoroughly inspect the barn for the following hazards and issues:
- Excessive dust
- Kick damage from livestock
- Manure piles deposited close to barn’s exterior
- Exposed sharp edges, nails or splinters
- Outdated or overloaded electrical systems
- Exposed electrical wires
- Non-GFCI protected lights & electrical receptacles
- Lack of shade or ventilation in livestock pens
- Insufficient room for livestock to feed
- Fire hazards